April 12th 2003:
- The scans of the first 64 cards of Animal Crossing-e Series 3 have
been added to the e-Card Catalog. Expect the scans of the remaining 30
e-Cards to be added next week.
- Still on the subject of AC-e Series 3, the "send item" data has
been added to the checklist of that series, as well as the catalog. Very
special thanks go to Jeremy Williams (a.k.a. nnumber6 on the IGN forum)
for collecting this data.
- I also added scans and updated the information in the e-Card Catalog
for the Suicune (53) promotional Pokémon e-Card (PN 00488).
- It may interest you to know that, on April 26th, you will be able to
get a promotional Suicune (53) e-Card at participating Hastings stores.
You can read the official announcement (including the list of participating
stores) by following this
- A new site devoted to the e-Reader, named "Channel 61-e" has been
added to the Links section.
- If you want to know what the packaging looks like for NES-e Series 3,
follow this link
to a recent Pocket IGN article.
official e-Reader site has been updated with some teaser info on the new
series of Pokémon-e cards which will be released after
Pokémon-e Skyridge. Confirmed for a June 2003 release, this
new series will be called Pokémon-e TGC EX: Ruby & Sapphire.
- I added a warning at the top of the Pokémon-e checklists in
the Checklists section, to remind people that only the cards with
e-Reader data strips are listed in those checklists.
- The news items for March 2003 have been moved to the News Archive
April 19th 2003:
- As promised last week, the remaining scans of the Animal Crossing-e
Series 3 e-Cards have been added to the e-Card Catalog.
- I've never really been an advocate of using the e-Reader as a Game Cube
peripheral, but I've been juggling with an idea for a Game Cube game for
several months now, and I thought I'd share it with the rest of you in the
form of a new entry in Pixelboy's Diary. I hope you like it! :-)
- The newly announced Pokémon-e TGC EX: Ruby & Sapphire series
has been added to the Future Releases section.
April 23rd 2003:
- Just wanted to remind everyone that the NES Game Design Contest
will end in a short week, on April 30th, at midnight! If you've already started
working on your contest entry, better hurry up, because there will be no time
extention! Once the month of April ends, so does the contest! :-)